The Norman City Development Services Division reported the next building permit activity May 6-12.
CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT OR COMPLETION ISSUED
Addition / alteration:
4701 12th Ave. NW – Moore / Norman Technology Center, MNTC Phase 3 Addition, $ 17,000,000, Ward 6
COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES ARE ISSUED
Construction of new housings:
5744 Huettner Ct. – H Industrial LLC, Shell Building # 4, $ 358,000, Ward 8
2855 W. Indian Hills Rd., Suite 105 – Indian Hill Investment Group LLC, Action Extractions Medical Marijuana, $ 10,000, Ward 8
1800 W. Tecumseh Rd., Suite 110 – Rieger LLC, Warehouse / Office Tenant Finish, $ 72,000, Ward 8
4216 Classen Cir., Suite 108 – South Norman Industrial LLC, Hail Ding Kings Office / Warehouse, $ 2,000, Ward 7
1310 College Ave. – ATO-Delta Kappa Housing Corp., Alpha Tau Omega Replace Basketball Court, $ 30,640, Ward 7
1701 Elm Ave. – Trustees-Okla Alpha Chapter Pi Beta Phi, Pi Beta Phi Patio Demo, Not Reported, Ward 7
COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY-APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED
2260 36th Ave. NW – Stonewall Homes LLC, Office Building, $ 1,100,100, Room 3
Addition / alteration:
1820 W. Tecumseh Rd., Suite 134 – Rieger LLC, White Box Remodel, $ 100,000, Ward 8
424 W. Main St. – Norman Economic Development Coalition Inc., NEDC Remodel, $ 800,000, quarter 4
2206 Tecumseh Dr. – Tecumseh Rd. Business Park LLC, DeLong Chiropractic Clinic Remodel, $ 395,000, Room 8
1091 N. University Blvd. – Adbar LLC, Verizon New Antennas on Tower, $ 30,000, quarter 4
Multifamily fire repair:
2900 Chautauqua Ave., Building 10 – Brentwood Pointe Partners, Brentwood Point Apartments Damage Repair, $ 100,000, Ward 2
811 Biloxi Dr. – A Elite Properties, Greentree Apartments Repair Damage, $ 11,200, Ward 1
Temporary construction / construction trailer:
1209 W. Lindsey St. – Chastain Oil Co, stone repair champion, stone repair shop, $ 4,500, room 2
310 S. Santa Fe Ave. – McCown, Tammy, Multifamily Demonstration Housing, Uninformed, Room 4
* Fourteen permits were issued for new single-family residences with a combined valuation of $ 3,856,824. The average value reported was $ 275,487, six of which were applied to the 2018 Household Energy Rating System (HERS / Energy Rating Index), a recently adopted tariff adjustment incentive program.
• Eighteen permits were issued to add or alter residential properties with a total reported value of $ 300,460, eight of which were storm shelters.
• A demolition permit was issued for 1014 Walnut Rd.
• Four applications for new single-family residences were submitted with a combined valuation of $ 846,724. The average value reported was $ 211,681.
• Three applications for the addition / alteration of residential properties were filed with a reported valuation of $ 96,405.
– Content sent