WASHINGTON, May 20, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Child Health Advocacy (CHD) in conjunction with the Autism Action Network, Family Freedom Alliance and NY Alliance for Vaccine Rights announces free online forum at May 25 to offer an open debate on the myriad impacts that the COVID crisis has had on individual health and freedom, the economy and society at large. Panelists include prominent scientists, lawyers and activists, including the minister Tony Muhammad, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Lawrence Palevsky, President of the CHD and General Counsel Mary Holland And others.
Inspired by the overwhelming overflow of public COVID-related questions to participating organizations, the forum’s goal is to provide relevant information that most media outlets and government agencies totally dominate or ignore. Forum topics include:
- The impact of Governor Cuomo’s COVID policies on New Yorkers
- Potential exaggeration of mortality rates by COVID
- The reliability and safety of COVID tests
- The effectiveness and safety of face masks
- The efficacy and safety of COVID-19 vaccines
- Legal questions about the mandates of the COVID-19 vaccine
- The potential to increase susceptibility to vaccine lesions among blacks and Latinos
- The impact of blockages on children
- The potential impact on women’s menstrual cycles from COVID-19 vaccines
With conflicting COVID information from government health agencies and the media, the group hopes to create a dialogue around the legitimate questions of people across the country who have not yet been adequately answered by traditional medical authorities.
“The reality is that we are seeing the worst censorship in American history,” said the author and organizer of the forum. Curtis cost. “With the COVID situation, laws are now being passed and policies are being imposed that violate the fundamental rights of citizens. This will be an opportunity for people to hear a lot of information from a group of doctors, scientists, researchers, lawyers and prominent professionals activists in the community. This information has not yet been widely heard. Our hope is to provide a balanced perspective to our audience on a wide range of issues. “
He Tuesday, May 25 the forum starts at 20:00 Oriental. To register at no cost, click here.
See original content: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/childrens-health-defense-joins-medical-freedom-advocates-for-national-town-hall-forum-on-the-covid-crisis- 301296430.html
SOURCE Defense of children’s health