Dublin, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Health Reference Library – eBook Collection” database has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The enhanced eBook platform, Health Reference Library, offers an intuitive search function and an expanded suite of research tools
It provides ongoing access to all current and future health publications, including the Health Reference Series and Teen Health Series collections along with other health and special edition titles. The subscription also includes one print copy of each title published during the subscription period, approximately 18 titles a year.
Designed for individuals with no specific medical knowledge, these easy-to-use and authoritative sources provide basic medical information for patients, families, caregivers, and the general public. Users will find the volumes to be excellent resources for reference, research, and personal information.
Content Scope and Coverage
- is organized in a logical and thoughtful way that presents overarching concepts before methodically drilling down to more detailed topics
- is expertly compiled from the vast array of consumer health information available on a particular topic
- pulls together a wide variety of articles from authoritative sources to inform and educate readers about a medical condition, disease or disorder
- contains content written at the level of a general audience
- presents the most up-to-date information while also making sure that those updates will be meaningful over time
Health Reference Library allows users to access these valuable resources however and whenever they want on multiple devices including tablets and smartphones.
- Natural Language Search engine that allows users to search in and across volumes and to take advantage of the suggested searches provided to them based on their own search terms.
- Personal accounts for individual users
- Permanent links for individual title linking
- Handy research tools, including citation generation, highlights and notes creation, saving, downloading, emailing, and sharing on social media
- Clean, intuitive interface
For more information about this database visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/38zyqs