WYTHEVILLE, Virginia (WFXR) – The Wytheville-Wythe-Bland Chamber of Commerce has announced a partnership with IHA Health to offer a comprehensive health insurance plan designed for small businesses.
Employers with W2 employees, family businesses, sole proprietors, and employer groups with 1099 employees are eligible.
The small business health insurance plan offers flexible options for everyone who meets the requirements.
Plans may include:
- Deductible options ranging from $ 1,500 to $ 7,350
- 80% / 20% and 100% co-insurance
- Multiple office visits with co-payment options
- Health Savings Account Option (HSA)
- $ 0 unlimited cost telemedicine
- Co-payments for doctors, specialists and urgent care
- X-ray and laboratory benefits
Get breaking news, weather and sports on your smartphone with the WFXR News app available on Apple and Android.