Chronic pain is pain that continues and usually lasts more than six months. This type of pain can continue even after the healing or disappearance of the injury or illness that caused it. It affects more than 50 million American adults and the number of cases of chronic pain is increasing.
According to economic experts, chronic pain produces $ 80 billion in lost wages each year and costs the economy more than $ 150 billion annually in lost workdays. More than $ 635 billion a year is spent on chronic pain, more than what is spent on cancer.
So what is the best way to treat chronic pain and how can we reduce the number of people who are forced to stay out of work. According to Fulmore Chiropractic, Orlando Chiropractors, the answer is chiropractic, nutrition and an advanced technology called Stem Wave Therapy.
According to Fulmore Chiropractic, which is headquartered in Orlando, Altamonte Springs and Sanford, they receive advanced results through their unique approach.
So we decided to talk to the leading authority regarding chronic pain and get more information about chiropractic, nutrition and wave therapy. That’s what they said.
- First of all, introduce yourself.
First of all, I would like to say that it is an honor to be interviewed and presented today. My name is Dr. Ron Fulmore, II and I am a second generation chiropractor in central Florida. My dad and I own 3 wellness clinics throughout Central Florida. My goal is to be a resource to the community to provide the best possible care through chiropractic, nutrition and technology.
- More than 50 million American adults suffer from chronic pain, why do you think this figure is so high?
I believe that most people do not make health a priority in their lives and once they receive treatment, they often receive treatment that masks the symptoms, without reaching the root cause of the problem. We really need to take a proactive approach to our health and start with basics like food, nutrition, exercise and maintaining balance in our lives.
- Health economists have reported that the annual cost of chronic pain in the United States is up to $ 635 billion a year, which exceeds the annual costs of cancer, heart disease and diabetes, so why is no more being done to reduce the number of people suffering from chronic pain?
When it comes to pain, this country is dedicated to pain management, which is big business. Many of our current medical facilities, such as hospitals, emergency care, and clinics, are based on the model of giving a pill, an injection, or surgery when it comes to controlling pain. And that usually leads to more pills, injections and surgeries in the future for this patient. Pain often lets us know that our body tells us that there is a dysfunction or imbalance in the body. So instead of silencing the pain, we should look a little deeper and find out what our body is trying to tell us.
- Can you explain to those who do not understand, what impact chronic pain has on a person’s life?
Chronic pain can be very frustrating for people. At my clinic, we saw thousands of people face chronic pain. Not only can it affect them physically, but it can also affect them psychologically, mentally, and socially.
- As a doctor, help people with chronic pain. Can you explain more about what services you offer?
At our clinic, we take a unique approach to health. We use 3 main services to reduce inflammation, stimulate healing and balance the body. First, we use chiropractic care to restore proper alignment and balance within the body and joints to allow for optimal flow and function within the body. It’s about physically balancing the body. Second, we focus on balancing the body nutritionally. We have developed a custom-made vitamin called Sea More Life that aims to restore vitamins / minerals and reduce inflammation in the body. We use 4 powerful ingredients: organic sea moss, organic bladder, organic turmeric and vitamin D3. The third service we offer is called Stem Wave Therapy. This new technology uses gentle waves (a unique type of sound wave) to drastically reduce inflammation and recruit new circulation containing stem cells and growth factors. This has been shown to aid in the regeneration of connective tissue.
- Therefore, offer stem wave therapy for chronic pain. I don’t think I’ve ever come across this, what is it, and how does it help people?
Stem Wave Therapy is a patented, low-focus, low-intensity shock wave therapy. With this type of technology, we get better results and faster healing. We can now reduce chronic inflammation and increase new blood flow to an injured area with this technology. We were the first doctors to bring this technology to the Central Florida area and we were excited to have an impact on our community.
- Explain more about how noninvasive treatment provides shock waves to injured soft tissues to reduce pain and promote healing.
Mother wave therapy has the ability to reach an injured area at the cellular level to successfully activate the body’s natural healing process. This is not like ultrasound where heat is generated in an area. Our technology is FDA approved (510k) to activate connective tissue and improve blood supply.
- How long does it take for treatment and people need more than one appointment if they suffer from chronic pain?
The treatment itself takes between 5 and 10 minutes. But, with each patient, we make a comprehensive history, examine and review any images to create the best care plan for their specific needs. This is usually 4-8 visits per injured area. But, you will feel the difference immediately on the first visit.
- There are many different types of chronic pain, including back, neck and shoulder pain. Can stem wave therapy address all types of chronic pain?
We have successfully treated the back, neck, knees, shoulder, ankle, wrists, feet and toes.
- If non-invasive treatment is so successful, why are doctors so happy to prescribe medication instead of using an alternative treatment that does not involve drugs?
Unfortunately, many of the alternative treatments are not covered by insurance and many medical decisions are made based on what the insurance covers. It goes against the medical model
- Are there any risks involved in mother wave therapy?
There are no major risks involved in mother wave therapy because we stimulate and utilize the body’s natural healing capacity. We have a couple of screening questions because we treat sound waves and treat the body at the cellular level, we need to make sure of implants and be aware of any major illness that happens. But overall, this is a very safe treatment.
- So let’s be honest, treatment that offers powerful results has to be expensive, how much can people afford to deal with the chronic pain that mother wave therapy uses?
We have been in the Central Florida community for over 36 years and are proud to provide first-class health services to our community. In order to make stem wave therapy more accessible, we put together packages and offer internal payment plans. We even offer a special patient for $ 49 new. This allows people to try this technology at an affordable price and check first hand if this is the right treatment for them before making any major commitment. This is by far cheaper than many of the options available, such as injections, pain medications, and surgery, which can cost thousands of dollars. And often mother wave therapy is the top option compared to these other options.
- 10.7% of American adults used one or more prescription pain medications, can we now see the figure decrease with this new therapy available?
I really pray and hope that more and more people are looking for alternative treatments for their pain. Before taking pills and / or receiving injections and surgery, we seek to provide the right environment for the body to facilitate healing, improved circulation, and stem cell migration. We can achieve this chiropractic, nutritional and wave therapy.
- For people who want to know about the treatment you provide, how can they contact you?
You can contact us on the websites listed below and / or feel free to call our office and make an appointment. Or call us at 407-FULMORE (407-385-6673).
Contact with the media
Company name: Fulmore Chiropractic
Contact person: Relations with the media
E-mail: Send an email
Phone: (407) 425-6578
Country: United States